Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Favorite episode so far (for this season was Dante's 1976 Ford Encoline episode. Remember that guys? It was the infamous Ice Cream truck that housed 8 mice (according to GAS staff) and scared the children away instead of luring them into buying.

I loved what they did to Dante's truck. The exteriors were painted sapphire blue with white flakes spray painted on it to make it look like it's a huge ice berg. Quite fitting for an Ice Cream truck, I'd say.

The interiors is a really eye candy, almost literally. :P It was fitted with multi-colored striped seat covers and ceiling. 22" Giovanna rims and a sugar coated dasg with REAL crystals were also put in.

New shelves for the candies and (my favorite part) a 27" monitor that serves as the menu for the products, which they will select using a new 10" touch screen. The touch screen will send the info to a brand-spanking new DELL laptop, which is like the cashier/cash register in one.

The entertainment lounge: 42" plasma with satellite, high definition TV and TiVo. I swear I wanna live in that truck.

Other extras:

Robot arm that hands out the ice cream
New Ice Cream song and new speaker
Microphone up front
2 iPods with a Numark iDJ iPod mixer to boot

TRIVIA: this is the second time that the GAS staff found mice living in the vehicle. Teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home